Why Switch Mortgage? what are the advantages?
Why would you switch mortgage now? What are the advantages to you?
For starters your mortgage repayments could be lower as your existing lenders rates might no longer be competitive. Here are more reasons why you should switch now.
What are the reasons for switching? Here are three good reasons to switch right now
Fixed interest rates
You can now fix the interest rate on your mortgage for between one and ten years at historically low interest rates.
Home Improvements / Equity Release
You could use the equity in your home to carry out home improvements, consolidate your debts or buy a holiday home.Apply now
Your switching costs are covered
At present, most lenders will offer incentives that will cover the cost of you switching your mortgage to them.
Get Started Now
Free Of Charge we do not charge for this service
SwitchMyMortgage is brought to you by Park Financial Planning. We do all the ground work for you and you choose the new lender that suits your needs. You start saving shortly afterwards. If you are interested then it is time to make the switch.Make the switch
Are you ready to switch? Find the best switching match for you
We've done all the hard work. Just use our online tool to find out which 'best switch' is suitable for you and which lender can provide you with the lowest repayment each month.
Why you may not switch? Switching may not make sense, or be possible when....
1. Your existing lender agrees to offer you a better interest rate than the rate you are currently on with them.
2. You are currently on a fixed rate with your existing provider and there may be a penalty to switch.
3. The value of your property has decreased or your home is in negative equity.
4. Your income has reduced since you took our your existing mortgage.
5. You have an impaired credit history.
6. Your mortgage is below €50,000 and your outstanding mortgage term is less than five years.